2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is praised by many in the automotive industry. When the time comes to choose a new model to cruise home in, check out the Toyota RAV4 reviews. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the 2020 TRD Off-Road. Learn more about what the experts and what local drivers have to say about this new Toyota at DARCARS Toyota of Frederick.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews: Hear it From the Experts
From high-end, innovative safety features to a powerful performance, the new Toyota RAV4 has plenty to offer drivers. Take a look at what the experts have to say about this model and the things that help it stand out from the competition.
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also state that drivers will be pleased with the comfortable ride and handling of the 2020 RAV4, as well as the plentiful amount of legroom in both the front and rear seats. The “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds didn’t spend a significant amount of time off-roading, “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
2020 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews
This family-friendly Toyota offers a “comfortable ride” and excellent fuel-economy ratings that drivers love. Check out the available consumer reviews, and Toyota RAV4 customer reviews to learn about what drivers love most about this model:
- “We replaced our prior RAV4 with this vehicle due to the high safety standards and overall reliability of Toyota.”
- “The cabin is very quiet on the road.”
- “There is nothing that has been overlooked regarding comfort, driveability, safety rating, and visual aesthetic.”
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
When compared to the competition, the 2020 RAV4 offers precise handling and exceptional cargo space. There’s also an optional power liftgate you can opt for that adds extra convenience. Here’s what the reviewers have to say:
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
Explore the New Toyota RAV4 for Sale at DARCARS Toyota of Frederick
Once you’ve read the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews and expert reviews, check out our inventory online. With our Toyota lease deals, you can save more on your favorite model. Get in touch with our dealership today with any questions or apply for financing online to get the process started.
More from DARCARS Toyota of Frederick
There are quite a few aspects that contribute to the high towing capacity of the 2020 Toyota Tundra. No matter if you choose the base engine option or the top-performing Tundra equipped with the Toyota Tundra tow package, you’ll be able to load up your truck and haul everything you need for the job…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is praised by many in the automotive industry. When the time comes to choose a new model to cruise home in, check out the Toyota RAV4 reviews. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the…
The 2020 Toyota Highlander offers an abundance of user-friendly tech, a high-end comfortable interior, and a high-performing drivetrain that drivers will love. When it comes time to choose your favorite new Toyota Highlander trim level, you’ll want to know which can give you all you need and more on your commutes. Learn about the…