2020 Toyota 4Runner Trims & Features
The 2020 Toyota 4Runner has eight trim levels that provide plenty of interior features and high-end conveniences to enhance any Ballenger Creek commute. If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a new head-turning SUV and want to learn more, check out our guide on the new Toyota 4Runner trims, prices, and features before driving off in your favorite.
Toyota 4Runner Configurations & Features
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 – Starting at $36,120 MSRP*
- The base trim offers high-end features, such as an in-key remote keyless entry system, cruise control, a backup camera with projected path, and Entune™ Audio Plus.
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium – Starting at $39,315 MSRP*
- In addition to the features listed above, this second-tier trim offers SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, HomeLink® universal transceiver, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road – Starting at $39,840 MSRP*
- With plenty of interior conveniences, this model also provides off-roading features to keep the interior clean and drivers focused on their next adventure. These features include air conditioning with air filter and second-row vents, a TRD shift knob, TRD off-road floor mats, and a glare-resistant mechanical inside rearview mirror.
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium – Starting at $42,570 MSRP*
- For a bit more luxury in an adventurous model, choose the TRD Off-Road Premium trim. You’ll find a SofTex®-trimmed 40/20/40 split-reclining and fold-flat second-row seat, “TRD” red lettering on the driver and front passenger headrests, and power windows with auto up/down and jam protection in all positions.
2020 Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition – Starting at $44,385 MSRP*
- This special edition 4Runner includes part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control, a locking rear differential, SofTex®-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats, a Yakima® MegaWarrior cargo basket, a backup camera with projected path, and a towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds.
2020 Toyota 4Runner Limited – Starting at $44,985 MSRP*
- This trim offers Smart Key System with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry, and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation system and Entune™ App Suite.
2020 Toyota 4Runner Nightshade Edition – Starting at $46,725 MSRP*
- The higher up in trim levels you go, the more features you’ll find. The Nightshade Edition has dual-zone automatic climate control with an air filter and second row-vents, perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats, dual sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and extenders, and one cargo-area 120V 100W/400W AC power outlet.
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro – Starting at $49,865 MSRP*
- At the top of the lineup, the TRD Pro provides the overhead console with Multi-terrain Select, TRD Pro floor mats, a front pedal parking brake, and 10 (12 on three-row models) cup and bottle holders.
Explore the Toyota 4Runner at DARCARS Toyota of Frederick
After choosing one of the Toyota 4Runner trims that’s best for you and your commute, make your way to DARCARS Toyota of Frederick for a test drive! With our vast inventory and new vehicle specials, it’s easy to save more on one of our models. If you’re ready to get the process started today on a new or used Toyota RAV4, or a Highlander lease, apply for financing online or contact us with any questions about our models, to learn about the Toyota Highlander configurations, to find out why your car is leaking water, and more.