2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations
The 2020 Toyota Highlander offers an abundance of user-friendly tech, a high-end comfortable interior, and a high-performing drivetrain that drivers will love. When it comes time to choose your favorite new Toyota Highlander trim level, you’ll want to know which can give you all you need and more on your commutes. Learn about the 2020 Highlander trims with DARCARS Toyota of Frederick today!
2020 Toyota Highlander L – $34,600 Starting MSRP*
The standard engine for each Highlander is a 295-hp 3.5L V6 engine. Even at the base level, this engine makes this 3-row SUV plenty powerful. The Highlander L is the first Highlander trim and it includes the following features:
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- The Toyota SafetySense 2.0 safety system, that includes the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and much more!
- LED Headlights with intelligent automatic high beams
- Five USB Ports
2020 Toyota Highlander LE – $36,800 Starting MSRP*
As we move up the trim levels, the 2020 Toyota Highlander price will also slightly increase as each provides more features than the last. A few of the features this model offers include:
- EPA-estimated 21/29 city/highway mpg**
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Power Liftgate that’s height adjustable and with jam protection
- Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
- Hybrid LE option
2020 Toyota Highlander XLE – $39,600 Starting MSRP*
For added luxury and convenience, the new Highlander XLE adds heated front-row seats, wireless smartphone charging, and more! Other features include:
- SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink universal transceiver
- 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID)
- Hybrid XLE option
2020 Toyota Highlander Limited – $43,650 Starting MSRP*
Including the features above, the Limited trim offers additional features, such as:
- LED projector headlights with LED-strip DRL’s and high-output LED Fog Lights
- Premium Audio
- Dynamic Navigation
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors equipped with a set of new features on their own terms
- Hybrid Limited option
2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum – $46,850 Starting MSRP*
The Highlander Platinum and Platinum hybrid models offer the premium, high-end features you’d expect on the top trim levels in the lineup. In addition to Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines, 20-inch alloy wheels, and heated second-row captain’s chairs, this model offers:
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display
- Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display
- Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
- Hybrid option
Explore the New Highlander Configurations at DARCARS Toyota of Frederick!
So, in the end, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost? This will depend on the trim level you choose, the add-ons you want, and if you choose our new vehicle specials available to you. Learn more about the costs, trim levels, and more of the Highlander with DARCARS Toyota of Frederick. Be sure to contact us with any questions in the meantime.
Learn More at DARCARS Toyota of Frederick
There are quite a few aspects that contribute to the high towing capacity of the 2020 Toyota Tundra. No matter if you choose the base engine option or the top-performing Tundra equipped with the Toyota Tundra tow package, you’ll be able to load up your truck and haul everything you need for the job…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is praised by many in the automotive industry. When the time comes to choose a new model to cruise home in, check out the Toyota RAV4 reviews. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the…
The 2020 Toyota Highlander offers an abundance of user-friendly tech, a high-end comfortable interior, and a high-performing drivetrain that drivers will love. When it comes time to choose your favorite new Toyota Highlander trim level, you’ll want to know which can give you all you need and more on your commutes. Learn about the…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.